Monday, March 12, 2012

Cycling for a Cause

On June 30th I'm riding 100 miles from Redmond to Bellingham, WA on my bicycle to raise funds and awareness for two great causes. World Bicycle Relief is a global nonprofit organization providing access to independence and livelihood through The Power of Bicycles. Cascade Bicycle Club Education Foundation provides Washington youth with bicycle safety and maintenance education. By supporting me you will help fund the provision of bicycles for African students in desperate need of transportation to school as well as critical bicycle safety training for Seattle-area youth.

Help me reach my fundraising goal and do your part to share The Power of Bicycles! Every donation helps.

Another crazy ride for a great cause! Thanks for your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment