Monday, March 15, 2010

Foiled by DST

I was all set to do my first 5K since returning home this weekend. I signed up for the St. Patty's Day Dash, picked up my race packet, set the alarm, cued up the coffee maker, and went to bed at a decent hour. On Sunday morning I woke up just before the alarm went off, got dressed, and was heading downstairs when I realized the time on the DVR was an hour later than I thought it should be. That's when it sunk in that we forgot to turn forwards our clocks for DST the night before. Not having a job is still messing with my ability to know what day of the week it is. Oh well, we ended up walking down to the farmer's market to get in a little bit of exercise. The Alki Street Scramble is this coming Saturday, and my next chance for a 5K is the Top Pot run in late April. No time changes to catch me up this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment