Monday, June 14, 2010

Couch to 5K Week 4 Training

I am using the PodRunner Intervals training program and took Week 4 out for a test drive this evening. The BPM used during the training sessions feel a bit slow to me so I tend to run at a slightly faster pace than the music, but the podcasts are easy to use. I threw in a gradual hill for the last interval to up the workout intensity a little bit and that felt good. I think I am going to skip ahead a few weeks and see if that is a bit more challenging.

I was messing around with the program a little at the beginning of my run so that is why the course has some missing sections.


Start Time    End Time    Duration    Distance    Avg. Pace    Climbed
6:02 pm         6:35 pm      0:31:11       2.46 mi      12:40             156 ft

No comments:

Post a Comment